Tuesday, March 18, 2014


Artur Szygulski

 I love Artur's work because she takes human forms and puts them in random places with a sense of rhythm. I would like to learn how she has detail and and movement at the same time.





Lukas Brezak

Lukas' work attracted me because he uses a computer to render these retro-ish images. He uses just about every tool in the book to create them. 





Nat Monney

Nat's work attracted me because he create these stunning imaginary landscapes. I also adore his uses of color thought his made up worlds.





Gediminas Pranckevicius

I remember making up all these crazy houses in my head when I was little, that's the first thing I thought of when I first saw Gediminas' work. I love that his work looks believable yet completely unbaleivable at the same time.





Gonzalo Kenny

Gonzalo's art work is truly stunning. Between his love of open spaces and all thing imaginary he creates beautiful worlds from the past and future. 







1 comment:

  1. I remember talking to you earlier about your movie poster and found the tutorial for the comic book effect 8O!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xog23hWFRfs

    ReplyDelete